In our Sunday school, we aim to create an environment for the children to be interested and inspired to seek and love God, above all else.
- To nurture them.
- To live happy balanced lives.
- To bring God into their daily lives.
- To develop a personal relationship with Him through regular meditation .
- By acquainting them with teachings of Self-Realization Fellowship.
- By developing love for God and Gurus within each child’s heart .
- By teaching noble values as exemplified by the Holy Bible and the Bhagavad Gita .
Sunday school time:
- Every second Sunday of the month from 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm.